Friday, March 18, 2011

28th Birthday

Cousin Crystal taking me to Rimsky's for dessert (she got a vanilla steamer (milk). . .And I was naughty and got this decadent raspberry and chocolate creamy to die for--can't explain it dessert. And hot chocolate. And then the cheese--let me not talk about the calories consumed on my day of birth celebrations.

And can you see the hair cut??--yet another birthday present. This one from my cousin Kayleen.
Swirly chunks of dark chocolate, fresh raspberries, cream, sugar--all floating together in even more whipped cream.
Tyler was not to get me a boxed gift--a ticket to Utah was present enough. But when this little jewel of an Anthropologie came out of the back seat of the car, I was thrilled.

Yes, I loved this. And yes, T picked it out himself. Looked for bright colors, he said. . .My favorite little lemon cake in the world--it's about 5 inches in diameter and every single bite is heaven on earth. I wish there was a New Season's Market on every corner.

Favorite part of the day: Sitting in the temple talking with my Heavenly Father about His goodness in my life and feeling that He knew I was there, in His house, on my birthday.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Sounds like a fabulous birthday. I'm glad you had a good time.

Sharlyn said...

Don't you know that calories don't count on your birthday? So I hope you enjoyed the dessert! :) Sounds like you had a great day!

Heather said...

Yum, Sund. Hope you had a great birthday!