Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Report

Just wanted to check in and say that I have been keeping some of my resolutions. It's only been three weeks, but I've deep cleaned something every week thus far :)

I've been living. Last night I came home dead tired and instead of facebooking I asked T to play a game with me. He graciously agreed. It was looking like a continual loss of Five Crowns for me (thank you, Lacey for the new cards :). But in the 13th round, when the Kings went wild (please tell me you know this wonderful game)--I triumped!

My life is full of abundance. I have ears to hear and eyes to see the blessings and miracles of living today!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

That makes me so happy. It's good to hear that you're keeping your goals but even better to hear that you're really living your life. I love it!

Emilie said...

Sundy! I love that you're reading my blog! I usually just feel like the only person who reads it is my grandma.. when she remembers how to type it in.. and click on the internet button. Yeah, that cool. :)
Thanks for your thoughtful comment, and for reminding me of that memory. I had completely forgotten. And I'm glad I found you! And I'm glad I have YOUR blog now too. Let us be blog friends. Yes? I sure love you Sund. I'm proud of your for keeping your resolutions! I need to get back on the train again..You're an inspiration.