Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Spring Break

I'll show you the end from the finish line. . .

Treatment plans, DSM IV-TR diagnoses, Genograms, etc.

97 pages on what makes a healthy couple and how to do effective couples' therapy ad nauseum:

This paper (for one class) is over twice as long as my master's thesis will be:

Yes sir, I had it professionally bound and have looked through it over and over again, admiring all the toil and brain power. Turning it in tomorrow.


This is the look of relief after spending over 50 hours on this fantastic little project:


I'm too pooped to go into further detail. I am glad Spring Break is over so I can go back to school. . .

1 comment:

Crystal Noel Perry said...

OH MY *word of your choosing here*!!! That's brutal...crazy...intense...insane....and many other words. You are the couple's therapy queen.