Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tyler, Sundy, and Emma

No, this is not our daughter. This is our "niece"--Emma Rudolph, daughter of Jenny and Andrew Rudolph. Is she a doll? Um, yes! She was so happy to sit in my lap and play with my fake pearls tonight.

It's a little hard sometimes to be so far away from close family and friends, so having Jenny, Andrew, and Emma 45 minutes away is a real life saver. Plus, the Perry-Hanchetts live down the road, too. Additional plus, we have made some great friends here in Oregon, too.

Life is good. School is challenging but it keeps me hopping. Tyler is the best friend I could ever ask for. We laugh at each other's blunders--we're good at keeping it real.

I'm happy for autumn time. I love the Primary children's program every year, even the boys who practically scream "I am a Child of God"--at least they know it and aren't afraid to show it. I love Oregon. I love Tigard, OR. I love Sundays. I love that my husband just fed me MORE not-so-healthy dessert even though I know how many calories are in that bite. I love living life. . .

3 comments:

Momma K said...

Beautiful pic. We miss those smiling faces!!

Jared W. said...

I appreciate your perspective on life. You are a great friend and an even better example. Keep up the good work.

Crystal Noel Perry said...

I love how your eyes sparkle and T. looks so happy with life.